Huge News For Those Who Need Hearing Aids

Dannie

Reaction score
The new Sonami PL Personal Listener., it's a listening device that helps you hear in noisy environments, AND from Kitchener, ON.........

$299.00 each.

http://www.sonami.ca/section/view/wces/7/

Introducing the Sonami PL

The Sonami PL personal listener captures conversations in noisy settings.

The Sonami PL uses advanced digital and directional sound processing technology to capture speech from a conversation in front of the listener, while reducing unwanted noise from beside and behind the listener. The result is a dramatic improvement in the clarity of speech in many noisy environments.

FINALLY, A HEARING AID THAT LOOKS LIKE MODERN TELEPHONES!!!!!!!
IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I wonder if this whole bluetooth headset thing is a fad, though -- getting one of those hearing aids could make you hip or passe in a short time.

What do mean by that exactly?

Because I already have noise sensitivity from wearing a powerful hearing in my left ear that I should never have ever worn in the first place!

So by hip or passe, you mean what?

Don't you think they look better? I'am trying it out!

Bluetooth isn't going to go away... It's just a hot marketing term, but the idea of simple wireless communication by related devices isn't going to go away... It's going to grow, a lot.

This is the NEATEST thing I have ever seen, I mean I stand at intersections anywhere and see people walking by the just the cutest and neatest looking devices in their ears, and meanwhile we are all still wearing the same old same old, well at least if you have a bad hearing loss you gotta wear the BTE, and the new ones I mean I have three sitting in my drawer, new just brand new Bernafon inthe ears (and there's NO volume stop, which I can't stand) and I'am still wearing the hearing aid that's 10 years old, they don't make them anymore either, and when this one dies I'am in trouble.

But even the one I do wear it's so medieval looking compared to what I wish they should look like and this is it!!!

Don't you guys agree?

I wish hearing aids also had a button you can just simply push and it would play soothing spa music or brookstream sounds because when your around loud noises, it's really bothersome.

This doesn't look like a hearing aid, but more of a device for hearing people who have a hard time listening to others in a crowded setting.

Back