How to record VP calls? To prove doctors refusing interpreters

My point is that it's possible that it's not admissible as an evidence to a court since one violates the private company agreement.
It depends.

If a law agency acquired the recording without a warrant, it wouldn't be admissible. If they had a warrant, they're OK. They don't have an agreement with the VRS provider, so they don't have the same restrictions that a customer would.

If a private individual acquired the recording, it might be admissible if it was recorded within the law. The individual might still be in trouble with the VRS provider but that's a separate issue.

again, what does these terps under these company have to do with two parties? The answer is very simple... RELAY the conversation PERIOD. Why do these relay companies need to be drawn into between two parties? Do you have any clue what would happen if these relay companies gets drawn into legal battle with two parties? You don't want see their price tag (Cost of defense), trust me on that one. If that happens, its very easy for any relay companies going bankruptcy.

Thats why FCC made it so simple and clear, the job of VRS terp is to relay the message, nothing else.

My point is that it's possible that it's not admissible as an evidence to a court since one violates the private company agreement.

Why don't you send them a registered letter, requiring a written respond by registered mail regarding getting you an interpreter.

Then you don't have to do all this fussing because you'll have written proof.

Why don't you send them a registered letter, requiring a written respond by registered mail regarding getting you an interpreter.

Then you don't have to do all this fussing because you'll have written proof.
Yes, it's better that way. That's what people with common sense do. Judge Judy calls it a black and white with four corners. LOL

Back