How to Download/Play/Convert YouTube Video

DKDEE123

Reaction score
Question:
I often watch interesting and wonderful videos on YouTube, but the problem is if I want to enjoy the videos from YouTube on my portable devices, what should I do and how can I do this?

Answer:
You can use Cucusoft YouTube Mate, It is an all-in-one tool to free download youtube video, play youtube video and convert youtube video to almost any portable device such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Archos, iRiver, Sansa, Walkman, Creative Zen, Zu阿ne, iPad, Mobile Phone, etc.

Now this article will introduce how to use this youtube mate.
Just free download Cucusoft YouTube Mate to follow this article.

Part 1: How to play YouTube Videos on local hard disk.

Step 1: Click "Add" Button .
Step 2: Select the files you would like to play. You can select multiple files one time. All the files will be displayed in the play list.
Step 3: Select one item you would like to play, click "Play" button to play it. Or, you can direct double click the clip in the play list.

play.jpg

Part 2: How to download YouTube Videos

Step 1: Use an Internet Browser (IE, Firefox) to navigate YouTube. If you would like to download current YouTube Video, please go to Address Bar and press "Ctrl+C" to copy the URL in the Address Bar field.
Step 2: Go to Cucusoft YouTube Mate, click "Download" Button, a download setting dialog will pop up. Please press "Ctrl+V" to paste previous URL in to Video URL field.
Step 3: Click "OK" button, the download item will be added in the download list.
Step 4: After the item status becomes "Downloading Done", you can play it offline or convert it to other video formats.

download.jpg

Part 3: How to Convert YouTube videos.

Step 1: Click "Add" Button to select the files you would like to convert. You can select multiple files one time. All the files will be displayed in the play list.
Step 2: Click "Profile" dropdown list to select a profile you need.
Step 3: If you need to set an new output folder, please click the ”…” button right of "Output Folder" to select a new one.
Step 4: Click "Convert" button to start conversion..
In short while, the conversion will be finished.

convert.jpg

Now you can easily enjoy your favorite YouTube videos on our portable devices, what are you waiting for? Just have a try and get a wonderful experience!

Back