how I can set up my avi in my avator??

G

GoldenLeaf74

I try to set up my own video cam on my avator? my was not sccuessful. I hope you can help me I already set up for avi in my harddrive to save. so can someone help me please?? thanks for your advance!! :thimb:

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I try to set up my own video cam on my avator? my was not sccuessful. I hope you can help me I already set up for avi in my harddrive to save. so can someone help me please?? thanks for your advance!! :thimb:

maybe resize.. i dunno.. ask people will help ya ;)

you have to change from AVI into GIF format, use QuickTime PRO if you have one.

I dunno what other program behind Adobe Preimer.

Which web do you use to host your pix? If imagestation.com, then remove the "thumb.jpg" (@ the end of the line) from the property name. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Originally posted by illustrator
you have to change from AVI into GIF format, use QuickTime PRO if you have one.

AHHH got it thanks

Originally posted by illustrator

:confused: What do you mean by "behind?" Do you mean "beside?" Behind means not in front. Beside means other than.

Originally posted by ChelEler
:confused: What do you mean by "behind?" Do you mean "beside?" Behind means not in front. Beside means other than.

oooh, I wasn't think. :Oops: thank anyway...

I thought I can use QuickTime to format but they don't have it, darn I need to QuickTime PRO but have to pay forget it. so wondering if any software I need to format from avi to gif?

oh great another move. why Mod ego to move my thread?? please no more move. I wanna someone help my thread to asnwer my question??

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
oh great another move. why Mod ego to move my thread?? please no more move. I wanna someone help my thread to asnwer my question??

PM kevbo, he should know altnative program to change from avi to gif....

i would like to know if I could get a help on fixing my avi so i will be able to put in my avator please? Thanks!

Back