How do i get...

Breezy

Reaction score
I have a question about how do i get closed-captioning on my TV for when i watch it? Like the subtitles and stuff coz sometimes i need it. I was just wondering how. thanx

Breezy said:
I have a question about how do i get closed-captioning on my TV for when i watch it? Like the subtitles and stuff coz sometimes i need it. I was just wondering how. thanx
ok click menu then look for closed-captioning and click CC1 let me know if it work!!! smile.. :thumb:

This might be dumb qusestion but what is the difference in CC1 and CC2?
Thanks,
Daniel

Hmm... good question! I'm not sure! Perhaps, you're better off finding out yourself. Give it a try on a show that's closed captioned. :thumb:

http://www.robson.org/capfaq/overview.html#cc1cc2

CC1/CC2 is used for shows that have more than one series of captions, i.e., captions in english and spanish. You can select which spanish feed you want. Could be useful if, hypothetically, the show has a "censored" and "uncensored" version of captions, and you want to choose between them.

Hi Breezy

All Tv's that are 13 inches or larger are required by law to have the Closed Caption chip in them.
On some it comes up by itself, but on some you have to set your tv to the caption mode with the remote.
The manual that came with your tv will tell you how to set the captions.
Margie
PS: I'm an ASL interprerter, and I "LOVE" my CC TV!!!

In start 1996. The law require to be all TV like 13 to Large TV can be use Closed Caption for all TV! Big good news for you. Anything you want buy TV. Yes, it is use CC on for Flat Screen too. If they new TV. All require to be on Closed Caption. There will be all 100 percent will be in 2006 for Closed Caption.

R911 with CC is back on Discovery Health Channel! But sometime didn't show, they forgot turn on encoding signal, I've saved program on my DHCT DVR box (Digital Home Communication Terminal).

The tv that was in the room when i first move to college residence, is a closed caption decoder, and on the remote has a button for tv/cap/text. The tv brand is electrohome...i think, lol

Back