How do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poetryandpeace

I've found that people on here aren't very friendly for god knows why so I wanna delete my account yeah

I've found that people on here aren't very friendly for god knows why so I wanna delete my account yeah

You can't. It's in the rules when you sign up.

It's really easy just to leave. You haven't used your real name, nobody will remember or even notice.

Or perhaps you just wanted to note that people aren't friendly?

I just read your comments to members and you thanks people for the info they gave you. I really don't feel people been unfriendly . People do like to joke around a lot and say silly things . I think you should try to give it more time. You only posted 13 comments and new members are always joining up and there has been a lot people around your age too. Of course that is up to you. Take care.

You can't. It's in the rules when you sign up.

It's really easy just to leave. You haven't used your real name, nobody will remember or even notice.

Or perhaps you just wanted to note that people aren't friendly?

Just out of wonder.... why can't delete? For future reference?

I have no idea. Maybe because it is too much work for Alex?

That actually makes sense.... some of these posts have hundreds, even thousands of posts/views, and getting rid of all that would take a while.

Just out of wonder.... why can't delete? For future reference?
I believe that removing an account would screw up every thread where the user posted. In other words, when removing the account, it would also have to remove the user's posts from all threads. That would mess up those threads.

Even those threads/posts by banned users as well as their accounts are still there. Example; jillo is one of the banned members. Look her (or him) up.

Removing an account is too much work, best option to walk away and the account will go deep in the AD graveyard.

OP, to be fair, it's really only a few that are hostile. It's not much different than what you experience meeting people in real life.

Rules:

6.) Members are not to request for removal of their accounts unless they have a very good reason. If you simply change your mind and want your account removed, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.

if you really don't want to come back- change the password to something you'll never remember, delete the bookmark/url.. and walk away.

CrazyPaul is right- it would mess up the flow of threads; it is still a pain in the butt to deal with deleting accounts unless there's a very good reason for doing so (like duplicate accounts or spammers)

This thread isn't locked yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back