Hi

deafie_cat

Reaction score
hello,
I'm :deaf: and 16 years old, and just wanted to write hi before I start posting here (any other canadian deafs here?)

~deafiecat :ily:

Welcome to AD! :) There are a number of other Canadians on this forum! ;) They will come in here, eventually...in the meanwhile, enjoy perusing the forum! :wave:

:wave: welcome to AD -- enjoy ur stay and yes WaterRats is right -- we do indeed have other Canadian members here on AD as well as other international members from abroad! :D

f.b. eye? Are you a fan of that deaf FBI gal?

BTW, welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

:wave: Deafie Cat ...

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf. Enjoy your stay and have fun postin' with ADers. :mrgreen:

Hi Deafie_cat , :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf....Glad to have you here with us....

See you around!... :thumb:

:grouphug:

thanks for all the welcome :D
I wanted to know if there are any other canadian deafies here because I wanted to know what they have done/are doing after high school.
I was wondering what universities have the best services/accessibility for deaf students, or whether I should consider the US or elsewhere (I am a canadian citizen so it would be more expensive, but if it meant a better education, then it would be worth it..) anyways, I should probably post that in the education forum

its great to be able to talk to so many deafies over the internet, I hardly know anyone here who is deaf.. hope to talk to you all and thanks again for the warm welcome

Welcome to AD.com smile and enjoy check out post anythings and have fun deafie_cat also make new friends with us

Heyyy! Another girl from Canada! Bree's from Canada, she might want to talk to ya! Shes from Ontario! But sadly Im from OHIO in the US! LoL.. Well.. Are you a fan of Sue Thomas F.B.EYE I love her, shes from Ohio.. Shes the best! Hee hee!!! Welcome to AD!!! Its the best here!!

Welcome

Hey! i'm from israel...
I will happy to meet you better...also every one here....

Back