Hi!

ASLmortgagegirl

Reaction score
I am new to alldeaf. I am mainly here to network with my deaf community in Oregon and Washington. I work at Pacific Sunset Mortgage and use ASL. I am trying to find as many deaf publications as possible, to advertise my service and keep my deaf community from being taken advantage of when buying or refinancing their home. What I have learned is that there isn't much info online about these "publications", however, I see that there are events where I can meet up for coffee or such. can anyone point me in the right direction to find out the locations and dates/times for the coffee events?

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

ASLmortgagegirl said:
I am new to alldeaf. I am mainly here to network with my deaf community in Oregon and Washington. I work at Pacific Sunset Mortgage and use ASL. I am trying to find as many deaf publications as possible, to advertise my service and keep my deaf community from being taken advantage of when buying or refinancing their home. What I have learned is that there isn't much info online about these "publications", however, I see that there are events where I can meet up for coffee or such. can anyone point me in the right direction to find out the locations and dates/times for the coffee events?

awww welcome here *bow in the japan style* let drink coffee together hehe :fingersx:

Hello! :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

WELCOME AD!

search deaf ASL meeting in WA it will show list i know of every 1 of mo fri, 2 of mo fri or sat other place, there is many place in seattle and portland places to meet ASL club, I m looking forward to visit to meet some deaf someday when time right i have 2 little girls :)

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf ASLmortgagegirl. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us on this forum, and meet many nice and wonderful people. Have fun posting!! Welcome aboard.

Well try SignNews....that's the national publication.....also try the NAD branches of Oregon and Washington.....I know that Lantana is in Washington....she might be able to help you.

Back