Hi there from Floooorida!

web730

Reaction score
Woooo,I'm floooored (dumbfounded) ..

Because I didn't know the existence of this ALLDeaf forum till recently even I have been on the web since past 7 years. But to my big surprise that this forum sure is the largest numbered forum compared to other forums I knew of .. even not so close! :shock:

I wondered what the heck why wasn't I told of this before. I do subscribe DeafDigest and DeafWeekly and surfed onto the other deaf websites but the only one of these deaf websites pointed me to this forum. I even wondered how long has this forum been on since?

But that sure is great that I found out after all. So I'm sure I will enjoy the all-deaf forum from this on, cooool! :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: to alldeaf Web730!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum, and make many new friends. Everyone here is wonderful!! So have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!!

:lol: now that you have found us!!

Hello :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here , I know you will enjoy being here by sharing your views and your experiences to us all....

Have fun!! ;)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf web730! Alldeaf.com was founded and initiated by Alex in April of 2002, since then, it has steadily grown, registering over 6,500 members and continues to grow--. Anyhow, you found a great place to read and post along and hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

Howdy neighbor! I also live in Florida :)
Welcome to AD and hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

G'day web730,
Welcome to AD. About time you found us, ehh. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here. I believe AD has been in existance since 2001 if I'm not mistaken.
Cheers! :wave:

Ah, I'm sure that I will enjoy surfing and sharing comments on this AD forum. 6500+ members quite so many .. it should grow some more in time. It may bust the AD forum's server someday lol. :D

It's cool knowing there are my neighbor Floridans. By the way ain't it nice to have quite warmer winter lately.

Back