Hi new from Arizona

wolfleopard

Reaction score
Just recently move to Arizona 2 weeks ago. Still trying to gets use to the weather change.. I just come from Washington state. As well I am new to this website too.. Someone suggest me to join this. Here I am.. I am female..

wolfleopard

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :)

Which part of Az you from? I am going to be living in Northwest Phoenix this January.

..and welcome to AllDeaf! ;)

Great

:wave: Wow, that's great.. But too bad.. I just recently move to Ehrenberg. That's 2 hours East of Phoenix.. About 5 miles or so to cross line California.. This place is very true of desert. Full of history on indians and stuff..

Arizona have very different weather. So, be prepare for the changes..

wolfleopard

wolfleopard said:
:wave: Wow, that's great.. But too bad.. I just recently move to Ehrenberg. That's 2 hours East of Phoenix.. About 5 miles or so to cross line California.. This place is very true of desert. Full of history on indians and stuff..

Arizona have very different weather. So, be prepare for the changes..

wolfleopard
u mean west?

yes, west of Arizona... East of Arizona. Next to that state is New Mexcio. So, yeah I live west of Arizona. Where there full of desert.. Very tiny small city as I live in right now.

wolfleopard

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf wolfleopard! Got tired of all the rain/snow up in the state of Washington? Eventually you might get tired of all the HOT and dry weather in Arizona...but anyhow, I hope your 'move' to Arizona is going real well and hope your stay in Alldeaf will be a pleasant and rewarding experience as well! ;)

I have been as far as White Mountains near NM, but that's probably far north from your town. Shoot, that you're not close by in Phx! ;)

Back