hi im kate

Kateweb

Reaction score
hello i'm katie, im 23 from rochester ny. im s live journal junkie even tho im a bit shy. I am hearing but have hearing loss in my right ear i was told when i was younger i would be deaf by the time im 20 but im not yet and now that i am an adult i am taking the time to learn ASL, my parents did not want me to learn it but thats their problem . I also Have ADHD and a deprestion disorder. I love my ASL teacher she rocks I think she is funy and creative , and I'm trying to learn as much as I can to better comunicate with her without haveing to type it all out. their is also a boy on campus I like but Im to afraid to go up to him because I don't think I know enof sign to hit on him with out making an Arse of myself
+ i am a bit shy.
I also love animels and share a 2 cats ( where I live i cant have them) 1 is all black henna (like the red dye) and the other is cid (yes from final fantacy) we think he may de HOH we found him in the engine of a car after it traveld over 100 mi with him in it, i love him he is just so cute!! he looks a little like selvester from loony toons and he has thumbs ( cats are evoving RUNNNNNNNNNN!!)

I am a gamer geek even to I don't own any special systems ( Im poor and cheep) I love downloading cus Im poor and sony is evil. I love to play D&D and I like photogrphy.

I think i coverd a lot but feel free toa ask questions.

go google news about Sony, thay were putting bad DRM softwhere on their Cd's adn DVD's made a back door for computer viris and worms. and thay stole code from GUE the open sorce stuff.

Kateweb said:
go google news about Sony, thay were putting bad DRM softwhere on their Cd's adn DVD's made a back door for computer viris and worms. and thay stole code from GUE the open sorce stuff.

should I blow up Sony headquaters?

bbnt said:
should I blow up Sony headquaters?

yes but just don't get caught

oh i for got to mention my sign name is the sign for ca some do it with the k hand shape but i prefre the normal way i love cats and kat is shrot for kathryn

Kateweb said:
yes but just don't get caught

oh i for got to mention my sign name is the sign for ca some do it with the k hand shape but i prefre the normal way i love cats and kat is shrot for kathryn

blog-r364760350.jpg

Back