Hi....I am new at this

BabyAngel

Reaction score
Hey Everybody...

My friend suggested me to check out about this website so I did and I thought that it is really neat. It is interesting to know about deaf community, news, and everything. I am proundly deaf and live in Birmingham, Alabama. If anyone would like to know about me, hit me back :mrgreen:

Hello BabyAngel,

Welcome to alldeaf.com v3. Hope you like here. :)

I'm not very far from where you're at - a little over two hours away. I visit Birmingham (Hoover and Gardendale to be exact) as much as I could whenever I'm not busy. :)

Hi BabyAngel! :applause:

Welcome to AllDeaf have fun posting along with us...See ya around. :thumb:

Hi BabyAngel,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :applause:

Hello and welcome!

Sure, would like to know anything about you that you'd like to share. So, tell us about yourself. Feel free to ask about anyone you like, also. ;)

Aww Thanks everybody!

So far I will tell you about myself a little bit, at 18 months old I become deaf from spinal cord mengisitis (I think that is how you spell that..hehe) and went to hearing school the whole of my life. I do have some deaf friends that went school with me....and would love to meet more deaf people because I love to learn about deaf cultures and stuff like that. If you would like to be my friend, I would be so glad to be yours. *Smiles* Feel free to email/im me anytime you want. Have a great night!!

when a couple from Alabama get divorced, are they still brother and sister?

"...hit you back?" Nah...we couldn't do that, cuz you might fly away...heh heh...(just kiddin'), but anyhow, welcome to Alldeaf, have fun reading and posting in here and hope your stay will be a pleasant one too!! :)

Hey there, I hope you enjoy AllDeaf, and welcome aboard! :)

:eek2: *Gasp* You knew my name, Are you spying on me???...Ha Yep It's me, Angela. Hey Seth H. *Winks*

Hey Tweetybird...

When I saw a pic of you, you look familiar to me. Have we met before since you said you are from Alabama???? I am sure that I did met you before, but I can't remember where.....OR am I just being imagine?

:wave:

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with ADers ! ;)

SoonersSeth...no I don't live in Curry. Curry is about 10 minutes away

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here. I always thought Alabama was a small state from that movie I saw, I forget the name.

Back