hi happy to be here,

sprincess

Reaction score
i am new here. i just started my first asl class. it's really great but really hard. i have been wanting to learn asl for a long time now. i was trying to just learn from my husband and my friends that are deaf and a friend that is a terp, but my signing still is not good. i am very excited but wonder if i will ever be able to sign well.
i am glad to be here!!!!!

:wave: :welcome: Hello sprincess, happy to have you here at AD and welcome!!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Look forward to all your postings. Just keep practicing with your deaf friends, as well as class, and don't be afraid to ask for extra help. Yes, you will keep getting better as time goes on. Just take one sign at a time, and gradually you will see how much you are improving. Good luck!!!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf sprincess! Glad that you're happy to be here in AD and hoping that you'll enjoy your stay here as well!! Give it time and with much patience, you'll get to a point where you'll feel really good about how you're signing! What counts is you're giving every effort to learn and trying, just don't make it a burden or a chore to learn the language, put some fun into it, be creative with ways to learn and remember the signs! :thumb:

Hi sprincess! Glad you are here! Keep up the good work with the ASL, it gets easier as time goes by. Have fun!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Back