Hi from Canada

trainrekdi

Reaction score
Hi just found this forum today. And want to say hello .I am deaf in one ear and HOH in the other. This is all new to me. So I imagine I will have alot of questions. I am a little nervous though. Its like starting a new job.

Attachments

• pink p.jpg
    pink p.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey Canuck!! How's it going????

I'am in Toronto, and I' have a 65% loss in both ears, but if I wasn't always forced to have to wear hearing aid, my head wouldn't be spinning in all directions, but whether my one hearing aid or not I'll have to wait till my family members are in their 90's before they understand what it's like.

This is a great board, I found it a few weeks ago.

trainrekdi said:
Hi just found this forum today. And want to say hello .I am deaf in one ear and HOH in the other. This is all new to me. So I imagine I will have alot of questions. I am a little nervous though. Its like starting a new job.

:welcome: to alldeaf and enjoy yourself with all of the posts and threads! :thumb:

Thats awesome that you added Pink Panther, I luv Pink Panther since I have a tattoo of Pink Panther on behind of my shoulder ;)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf trainrekdi!!! I hope you will have fun posting with the members who are really wonderful!! Enjoy your stay, and welcome aboard!!! :)

trainrekdi said:

Welcome to AllDeaf. I am sure you will enjoy in here :wave: :)

Duncan said:
I am living in Nanaimo BC, Go Canucks that s my hockey fans ;)

go canucks go?? NAHHHHH Go Toronto Maple Leafs GO!! lol I live in Ontario :lol:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf trainrekdi! Once you're able to bypass being nervous, I'm convince not only will you like being here, but meeting a great number of members here in AD! Also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Back