Hi Everyone!!

Jorja

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just found this site and read a few of the posts. I haven't decided if I fit in here yet. I'm 40 years old, and I have been losing my hearing for the last 15 years or so. Mostly it's been gradual, but there have been a couple of times when I have completely lost the hearing in my right ear. Presumably I have Meniere's disease, although a definitive diagnosis is apparently difficult. A couple of months ago I got my first pair of hearing aids. WOW! Where did all those sounds come from? I didn't even realize I had been missing so much. I love the new aids (Oticon Synchros). I'm still in the process of getting the programming optimized. I still have some trouble when there is a lot of background noise, but overall I am hearing so much better. Now when I take them out, I feel like I just turned out the lights. Anyway, I'll be around if anyone wants to chat.
Jorja

:wave: welcome to AD Jorja -- enjoy ur stay! :D

ur SN reminds me of one of my fave actresses Jorja Fox who plays Sara Sidlie on CSI (the origional series) -- very unique name! ;)

Hello &
14.gif

G'day Jorja!

Welcome to AD! I hope you'll get to feel comfortable on this forum eventually.

Cheers! :wave:

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Hello Jorja. :) You will find that this is a great place to meet all sorts of wonderful people.

Enjoy your stay and have fun. :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Jorja! Unique name--;) Stick around and I'm sure you'll find this site entertaining and also having useful resources to lean onto here in AD--hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well!! :)

Fly Free said:
:wave: welcome to AD Jorja -- enjoy ur stay! :D

ur SN reminds me of one of my fave actresses Jorja Fox who plays Sara Sidlie on CSI (the origional series) -- very unique name! ;)

Actually, I love Jorja Fox. I took my name from her. I hope she doesn't mind. :mrgreen:

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: Hello Jorja, it's nice to have you aboard AD. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. You will fit in just fine with everyone here. Everyone is wonderful here at AD as you will see for yourself.

Look forward to reading your postings!!! Have a good day!! :angel:

Back