Hi everyone!!

NikeGolfCrazy23

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new person on this website. Give me messages that you want to say and I will be happy to respond you back.

Welcome to Alldeaf... how's nebraska?

tell us a bit about urself... are u deaf? male/female? age.. and so on... u're welcome to say " i plead the fifth" :cool:

Welcome aboard! In case u didn't know, I love the Nebraska Cornhuskers College Football team. They were doing good in the past until Coach Osbourne retired! Anyway, enjoy!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Welcome to Alldeaf... how's nebraska?

tell us a bit about urself... are u deaf? male/female? age.. and so on... u're welcome to say " i plead the fifth" :cool:

I'm 23 years old and male. Yes, I'm deaf, but I can hear a little bit and not much at all. Everything is fine in Nebraska and they are improving much better for communities. I loved to bowling all in my life because I'm very good at this. lol

steelers said:
Welcome aboard! In case u didn't know, I love the Nebraska Cornhuskers College Football team. They were doing good in the past until Coach Osbourne retired! Anyway, enjoy!

That's cool. My favorite college football is Nebraska. but, last year they do awful because wants to learn about West Offense Coast with new head coach. Right now, I heard that they have best recurits on new classmates this month. I hope that they will win this year in the fall.:)

welcome back again after a LONG whole MONTH. :P of course u knew who i am. :)

Back