hi everyone! i am a new non-deaf user

Chrystah

Reaction score
hello my name is chrystah. i am not deaf but my best friend ballinda is. i joined this site in hopes that we could me more people to hang out with and new places to go that are deaf friendly in the cincinnati ohio area. i am fluent in american sign language but there is still alot i dont know. but i am not worried because ballinda is teaching me new things every day. could anyone tell me where a deaf freindly fun spot is? :dj:

Hello and welcome to AllDeaf. There are some members in here who are also from Ohio who might tell you what you need to know :)

Hello Chrystah, and welcome to AllDeaf. I hope you will have fun on this forum meeting new people, and enjoy posting with other members. There are several members from the Ohio area that I know would be very happy to help you. So, with that, welcome aboard Chrystah, and enjoy your stay here on AllDeaf.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

G'day Crystah,
Welcome to AD. I hope you'll enjoy yourself here as well find out what you came for.
Cheers! :wave:

I don't live in the US as you do. I'm not completely deaf either. But I've lost most of my hearing world and have approached boundary of being deaf.. It's so hard living in an isolated life..Your deaf friend has a chance by being friend of yours. I would love to have a friend like you in my country. It would be nice if I had international deaf of hard of hearing friends.

Back