hey yall!!!!!!!

Do yall have any problems with RAINBOWS??

• Who is looking for gay boy???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do yall have any problems telling parents that yall are into RAINBOW?

• Do u feel weird to tell on someone that u are gay or lesbain??

• Ask me some question, i would like to help!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeXyBlAzE17

Reaction score
Hey i am new!! i am from LAFAYETTE, Louisiana!!!! I just wanted to inform yall that i am involved in rainbows (GAYS AND LESBIANS) yall know..... You just simple backoff and think about urself!! And i am so friendly person but i have attidude problems cuz i HELP people to be PEACEFULLLLLL! :lol: And u can ask me any question about me and i dont like that :gossip: , yall got it? Yall just have to understand how people feel about their love and life.... If u against friend with rainbows.... then yall immature!!! :ugh: :P and dont be shocked, you just need to understand what i am saying!!! ThAnKs!!!

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!!!!! :cheers:

First of all, Welcome to AllDeaf and Happy New Year because I notice your avator that you are newbie (your first post here).

You will be surprised that most here are not against gay/lesbians. It doesnt bother us here really.

I personally has alot of gays/lesbians friends and accept what they are as they accept what I am is no problem.

I love rainbows. I'm just against the idea of it being a GLBT color.

SeXyBlAzE17 said:
Hey i am new!! i am from LAFAYETTE, Louisiana!!!! I just wanted to inform yall that i am involved in rainbows (GAYS AND LESBIANS) yall know..... You just simple backoff and think about urself!! And i am so friendly person but i have attidude problems cuz i HELP people to be PEACEFULLLLLL! :lol: And u can ask me any question about me and i dont like that :gossip: , yall got it? Yall just have to understand how people feel about their love and life.... If u against friend with rainbows.... then yall immature!!! :ugh: :P and dont be shocked, you just need to understand what i am saying!!! ThAnKs!!!

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!!!!! :cheers:

You are very WELCOME to this ad

By the way.. you shouldn't worry about gay/lesbian here... we have few gay/lesbian members here.. well im one of them too..

:wave:

:ugh: ..I'm not quite sure if I understood you about the poll you set up there so I didn't vote but anyways Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here!...

^Angel^ said:
:ugh: ..I'm not quite sure if I understood you about the poll you set up there so I didn't vote but anyways Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here!...
:werd: That's why I ain't voting.

Welcome aboard.Im sure that you will find great support here.

I couldnt participate in your poll because I am not a lesbian or bi so I can't relate to your questions. But know that I got nothing against gay or lesbians ...all I care about is INDIVIDUALS, regardless of his/her sexual orientation.

Welcome to AllDeaf, I didn't vote either cuz I am not a lesbian myself and I don't care if you are either.

See ya around.:)

Back