hey everybody!!! Im back!!!

EvilGurl666

Reaction score
ITs been a while since Ive been on here!!! Ive been busy with school just started going back and taking care of my almost 8month old daughter!!! I hope some of you remembers me. Life is going good for me even tho its stressful sometimes. I havent heard or seen from hayleys dad since the day we broken up but ive ran into him a couple of times. Im currently going to court and we just had a paternity test to prove that hes the dad cuz hes saying that hes isnt the father. Ill post some new pictures of my daughter and myself soon possiblity on wed. Ill see y' all around!!! :wave:

jessica & hayley

Hiiii I remember you...

Welcome back... :ily: I looking forward to see the pictures of your daughter...

:wave: :welcome: back EvilGurl666!!! It's great to have you back!! Congratulations on your baby daughter Hayley!! I can't wait to see pictures of her!! I hope you're doing well, and things are going great at school. Take care, and look forward to your postings!!! Great to see you back!! :hug: :ily:

Hello, :wave:

I remember you, welcome back to Alldeaf and enjoy your day here once again ;)

Welcome you back here again..
Always understanding r u busy because r u mother being first year and spend time your sweet baby! :D
Plently time for you can come back here sometime when r u free time.. *wink*

Hello and welcome back! AD'ers will surely look forward to seeing some cute baby pics soon... ;) Hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here! :)

DON'T MIND BBNT! ... he thinks he is SO FUNNY! :lol: (sarcastically) :P at bbnt! :D

btw welcome back! i remember you! was wondering about you girl!

show off your little precious!!! :D

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome. I'M glad to be back. Ill be posting pictures tonight as soon as my girl goes to bed!!!

EvilGurl666 said:
Very Funny!!! Me > :OP: < bbnt

LOL, I thought you were a woman? You're a pretty gosh darn talented woman if you can do that to BBNT. ;)

EvilGurl666 said:
Very Funny!!! Me > :OP: < bbnt
OHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTT I meant :slap: not :OP: but it doesnt show what its doing on the sidekick IM soo sorry!!!! :Oops: :Oops: :Oops: :Oops:

Back