Help please !! -how to temporarily fix...

Audiofuzzy

Reaction score
.. stupid tubing in one of my HA that got loose and causes annoying high whinning sound when I speak or when the others speak? There is no way I can take it to the HA shop until after Easter and I am invited to a party tomorrow!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
why these things always happen before something big and when all is closed for holidays!!!

Looks like the part that is inserted into earmold come unglued. what kind of glue to use,
I anyway have only crazy glue!!

how about .. ummm ... nail polish?? regular glue??? anything??

shesh I am so hopping mad..

Fuzzy

Yep, I had experience that before in my past life and when it is a bad time too!

I would use a little Elmer's glue as a temporary fix. One reason is that it easily is removed afterwards so whatever the Audi uses would stick. Just remember to be patient and make sure it dries.

Audiofuzzy said:
.. stupid tubing in one of my HA that got loose and causes annoying high whinning sound when I speak or when the others speak? There is no way I can take it to the HA shop until after Easter and I am invited to a party tomorrow!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
why these things always happen before something big and when all is closed for holidays!!!

Looks like the part that is inserted into earmold come unglued. what kind of glue to use,
I anyway have only crazy glue!!

how about .. ummm ... nail polish?? regular glue??? anything??

shesh I am so hopping mad..

Fuzzy

SUPER GLUE WILL HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WHEN YOU TAKE IT BACK TO THE HEARING SHOP THEY WILL GIVE YOU A NEW TUBE FOR YOUR EAR MOLD SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO IT AND THEY WILL STILL GIVE YOU A NEW TUBE..

BEEN THERE AND DONE IT... IM BORROWING THE HEARING AIDS UNTILL MY NEW ONES COME IN NEXT WEEK...... THE TUBE IS COMING OUT AND THEY TOLD ME TO USE SUPER GLUE TO GLUE IT BACK ON... IM GETTING NEW MOLDS ANYWAYS-- BUT TOLD ME IF I WANTED TO KERP MY OLD ONES IT WILL BE OK......YOU CAN TAKE A TRY? I DID!!!! IT WAS NO BIGGIE-

I used Crazy glue and it worked, so far. Of course I will be seeying about it ASAP.
Thanks for your suggestions :)

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
I used Crazy glue and it worked, so far. Of course I will be seeying about it ASAP.
Thanks for your suggestions :)

Fuzzy
I

I'M GLAD YOUR GOING TO GET IT FIXED ASAP..... I KNOW THE FEELING WHEN A HEARING AID FALLS APART! :)

Back