Help me pls!?

Codger

Reaction score
I really hate to ask but it is driving me nutz! Eternity, Reba, anyone who knows, word for word, what is Eternity saying in her avitar?

I'll go back an sit quietly in my corner now. :ty:

shes saying "im e t e r n i t y, know whats that qq forever" then she lip sync it as "whats that" then starts over

Fly Free said:
shes saying "im e t e r n i t y, know whats that qq forever" then she lip sync it as "whats that" then starts over

LOL...Thank You. I too had wondered that. I was able to see the spelling of her name but that was it ;)

Thanks Fly Free, now all I have to do is learn to read and sign for myself! Know any sites with classes online for ASL or Oral?

Back to my corner again :scatter:

Codger said:
Thanks Fly Free, now all I have to do is learn to read and sign for myself! Know any sites with classes online for ASL or Oral?

Back to my corner again :scatter:

anytime Codger :)

online ASL uhmm did u try googling it q

Taylor said:
LOL...Thank You. I too had wondered that. I was able to see the spelling of her name but that was it ;)

Taylor,

I'm hearing also. I also wondered what she was saying. I know how to finger spell, but not very well. One day, my curiousity got the best of me, so I decided I'd asked someone. I know Malfoyish, and we chat frequently, so I just asked her to interpret for me. :giggle:

One of these days, I plan to learn ASL.

Fly Free said:

Lol, I agree with you that's correct for her avator. :D

Oceanbreeze said:
Taylor,

I'm hearing also. I also wondered what she was saying. I know how to finger spell, but not very well. One day, my curiousity got the best of me, so I decided I'd asked someone. I know Malfoyish, and we chat frequently, so I just asked her to interpret for me. :giggle:

One of these days, I plan to learn ASL.

I had a tough time with the fingerspelling...seems like it went a little to fast for me....LOL

Codger, Take a look at This Thread. There is some good information in the replies to my question. One that I've been using frequently is the Life Print site (Thanks a million Reba)

SpiceHD said:
one suggestion for anybody who wants to learn sign language or fingerspelling on their own ...

heres a link http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslweb/browser.htm

Thanks. I found that one earlier today. It is pretty good except that I only get the red X . I know, my puter is missing quicktime or something, but be gentle with me. I was born before color TV, calculators, car airconditioners, cell phones, microwaves, and space travel. My phone number was keystone 4545 :eek:

I'll figure it out eventually. :lol:

Taylor, Those are some good sites too. I made a folder in favorites and tucked them in there. Any Oral sites? Be nice now, I'm just an old codger! :nono: :lol:

Codger said:
... I was born before color TV, calculators, car airconditioners, cell phones, microwaves, and space travel. My phone number was keystone 4545
I know what you mean. I too, remember having "names" for phone prefixes--worse than that, we had a party line!

Me too! And we had four families on ours. The Ralphs had seven kids and kept it tied up. And they picked up and listened when we had a call! Lol! An old clunker rotary phone that sat on top of our new TV with a round screen.

Back