Hello

Magic Man

Reaction score
I am new here.

I have a good friend who is Deaf. He has been teaching me ASL as well as teaching me about Deaf Culture.

I am here to learn, and maybe even to share the little I know.

I am a professional magician and ventriloquist as well as managing a thift store for Union Gospel Mission in Vancouver BC.

I am married 23 years to a wonderful woman. We have 2 kids (21 and 18).

That's the basics about me :fingersx:

Welcome, welcome! :wave:

It's cool to know you're a professional magician. Got a website I can check out?

Enjoy your stay.

That's so cool! Do you enjoy being a magician? Welcome to AllDeaf by the way!

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Magic Man said:
I am new here.

I have a good friend who is Deaf. He has been teaching me ASL as well as teaching me about Deaf Culture.

I am here to learn, and maybe even to share the little I know.

I am a professional magician and ventriloquist as well as managing a thift store for Union Gospel Mission in Vancouver BC.

I am married 23 years to a wonderful woman. We have 2 kids (21 and 18).

That's the basics about me :fingersx:
Welcome to the Alldeaf of Dicussion and Forums. Have a fun with new people. I hope you can quickly make a new friend here. I love to watch the T.V. shows if who is the professional magician with hearing. I had been never watch the first deaf magician in the American.

welcome you stay alldeaf.com

Let's breath away!

I'm glad you're here today... Awesome.. what you're doing for magician showing all around across canada or just in B.C., Canada.. ??

Welcome to AD, Magic Man. :) Hope you find this place an informative and entertaining forum.

Back