Hello world!

new2deaf

Reaction score
i am new to the world of DHH and thought i would say hi,
:boink:
i am the new ex. director for an agency dedicated to helping the Deaf and HOH. I have never worked with this population before and am learning fast, trying anyway. I have a 17 year old with cerebral palsy, he's in a wheel chair, and i have worked with troubled kids for the past 11 years, so i am used to being an advocate and helping, just having worked with this group until now. i would welcome any advice on sites to visit, or services needed ( i am in west michigan) my groups website is dhhc.org.
thanks.
see ya around

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Hello & Welcome. I hope you enjoy this great forum... :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me :buk:
i have been busy working on geeting a kids program set up for this summer, classes for using ald's, a golf outing, a 2 day festival, asl classes, and a comedy night.... :Ohno:
lots of work but very fun and exciting to be able to bring all of this together for our community.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf 'new2deaf'! It's great to have you here and enjoy your stay! :)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :mrgreen:

liebling.....where are you in germany? I lived in karlsruhe, my son was born in heidelburg and my daughter in wurzburg. i can still speak it, but no chance of spelling.. :Oops:

Back