Hello...trying this again LOL

C_Dragon2005

Reaction score
Hello...

Hello. I am new to this so I just wanted to send a little hello. Hope to get to know everyone and have fun. Not sure what else to say LOL kinda new at this. I am not deaf, I have a daughter who has problems with speech and is learning signing as another way for her to communicate. :) have deaf friends etc. I am a single mom, with two wonderful kids :) Living in IL for now, do not really like it here, but it is home for now. Well, I guess that is all for now.

welcome to AD....hope you enjoyed meeting new people here! happy posting!

Ok, I have done this once, somewhere out there is my first intro LOL but crazy me, probably did not send it to where it needed to go LOL. So here goes again...
As you can probably tell, I am not use to these things, so bare with me LOL
I am a 30 yr old single mom of two wonderful kids. I am not deaf, but I do have friends who are and my daughter is learning sign language as another form of communication since her speech is a major issue in her life. She does not speak well at all. And speech classes are not really accomplishing much progress. But anyway...just wanted to send this in and start getting aquanted with everyone here :) I look forward to meeting you and. Have a great day!!

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

C_Dragon2005 said:
Hello. I am new to this so I just wanted to send a little hello. Hope to get to know everyone and have fun. Not sure what else to say LOL kinda new at this. I am not deaf, I have a daughter who has problems with speech and is learning signing as another way for her to communicate. :) have deaf friends etc. I am a single mom, with two wonderful kids :) Living in IL for now, do not really like it here, but it is home for now. Well, I guess that is all for now.
Welcome to the A/L/L/D/E/A/F of dicussion and forums. I hope you will love it when you meet a new people. Have a fun!

Thank you all...

Thx for all the warm welcomes :) I am sure i am going to like it here ;) I have met a few of you already...so I definitely look forward to getting to the rest of you. Have a great day!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf C_Dragon2005! Glad you were able to find this Forum interesting and hopefully you'll gather plenty of useful information and resources to turn to as well as posting along here in AD!

Would you care to share your daughter's age, etc.? Anyhow, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Alldeaf!! :D

Back