hello to everyone

kanzig

Reaction score
hello, i am kanzi , i am new here and i hope to be able to get to konwo new friends here and share my interest, like crochet and sahring my photos of our family trips. I am still learning new words here , it is my first time to join a forum i am sure there are a lot of friendly people here to meet share experiences with. i am a sociology graduate with graduate units in psychology but i am not practising my profession now. Have a nice day to all

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your post here with us... :mrgreen:

thank you very much roadrunner , i think i will enjoy my stay here , iam so excited to see and read my messages.

thank you downing , i am sure i will enjot being with all of you in this forum. i am so excited to receive messages and establish new friends here

liebling, danke schon, i am sure i will be happy here. my future is in germany too, i have plenty of friends in hamburg. i hope to be able to meet you one day in peron.

thank you very much for a warm welcome vampyrox. i am sure i will enjoy here

thanks fly free, i am sure i wil enjoy here with so many warm welcome i received today

hello roadrunner,

i am not sure if i am making it right, i am sending thank you notes for those who welcomed me here, is it right that i click on the icon (quick reply to this message) on the right hand portion of the message. i am still confused how to communicate with all of you. there seems to be plenty of friendly people here and i ma happy to have found AD

Back