Hello old friends from Rancho Alamitos HS

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf SeaStormy3! Nice to have you onboard and hope your stay will be a great one too!! :)

Gee, thankx to you all guys

Sorry, about asking for chatroom, had no idea, till you guys told me to use seach from here. Of course Im still new at this. I really think you all are great and everyone chips in to help each other. This is really great. Even some stories too, even if it sounds too much, like C.C., I find it interesting. C.C., you gotta behave when u ride on motorcycle. That was some amazing stories i ve read about u. I m really glad we got this website, and Im surprised theres so many more new deaf people coming in all around the world also. I find it really interesting. Do great job in here! And thanks to you, Roadrunner, for welcoming me also. Even most of you, guys too. Have a great time and be good, all of you. Smile, Take care, SeaStormy3

SeaStormy3 said:
Even some stories too, even if it sounds too much, like C.C., I find it interesting. C.C., you gotta behave when u ride on motorcycle. That was some amazing stories i ve read about u. SeaStormy3
Why should I behave are you my parent? I live life my way & do as I please. Nobody tells me how to live it. If you have a problem with that or object to my life style. Refrain from from posting about me. You don't know me... :smoking:

C.C.Sinned said:
Why should I behave are you my parent? I live life my way & do as I please. Nobody tells me how to live it. If you have a problem with that or object to my life style. Refrain from from posting about me. You don't know me... :smoking:
OOOOOOPS Sorry, I took your post the wrong way when I first read it. I'm taking Heavy Pain Killers. Kind of effects my reasoning. Also makes me a little psychotic. Shit Happens. So Ignore all my attitude in the above post... Sorry Dude.

Back