Hello I'm back as old friend..Angel Gal

Angel Gal

Reaction score
:laugh2: Hello anyone...It me Angel Gal (real name is Louise) who from Scotland in United Kindgom and also i'm deaf person don't drool on me pls! :gives: lol..anyway i just new member in here! My age is will be 19 on this Tuesday oh gosh! I feel sooo old :dance: heehee..oi don't laugh on me! I'm not old yet like old woman! I've blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'8 ft and slim fit!

I love to doing swimming on every wks after college, meet up with my mates, sumtimes going to see deaf ppls in Deaf Club in every Friday only over 18's.
I'm good at drawing, maths, anything!

Hey if u want ask me for more info from me..then welcome to ASK ME! lol

Mwahies and Huggies
From Angel Gal (Louise)

*Screaming* Angel Gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hugs!!* I sure Miss you Sis! :wave: .. I am glad U Decide to come in here.. Welcome to AD And have fun Posting with us.

I am Sure Glad to see you here! See Ya Around Hon! :grouphug: :ily:

HI Angel Gal! Welcome to AD! Any friend of Cheri's is a friend of mine too. :)

:wave:

Malfoyish

Hello Mayfloish

Hello Mayfloish...thank u for greeting to me..i will getting on with u..if u want to! Yeah i knw Cheri so well and aslo Angel too! They r sweetest ppls!

Angel Gal said:
Hello Mayfloish...thank u for greeting to me..i will getting on with u..if u want to! Yeah i knw Cheri so well and aslo Angel too! They r sweetest ppls!

Yes, you got that right. They are both so dear to my heart. :)

lol true...hey i have heard tht u have Cochlear Implants...I have one too!!! Wow! I can't believe tht u same as me...

Welcome to our best forum...

I hope to hear and see you here again...

I'm from Israel.
Nice meet you.

Angel Gal said:
lol true...hey i have heard tht u have Cochlear Implants...I have one too!!! Wow! I can't believe tht u same as me...

Yeah, I'm going in on Monday the 29th to be re-implanted. I'm getting the AB model removed and replacing it with the latest Nucleus 24 model. They believe that the sound quality will work better for me with that brand, so since the surgeon is going in to remove the positioner, then they might as well do that while they're at it. :)

Malfoyish

Welcome to AD V3 but soon to be v3.5 :wave:

Enjoy your stay
I'm deaf living in minnesota :D

Angel Gal said:
Wow...i give u a good luck!! Pls be postive... :thumb: do u like Cochlear Implants? :roll:

Well right now since I'm being re-implanted, it will be like starting over. But...yes, I do like hearing certain sounds that I never knew existed before. :)

Malfoyish

OMG AngelGal??.... :applause:

HellOoOoOoOo Twinie!!!.... :wave:

I am soooooo Thriller to see you here......aww How much I MISSED Ya....

Welcome to AllDeaf..and I can't wait to post along with you.... ;)

See you around twinie... :ily:

:grouphug:

:smash: Hey Angel Gal! i know ya from chatroom :lol: hugss it's good see you again and welcome to Ad.com! you will love here!! time for :dance: in here :D hope see you around here *hugs*

Back