hello, first post!!

circlerain

Reaction score
Hello!!

OK I got some good advice from people here on the Sidekick!! Thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm circlerain. I joined because I'm now hard of hearing. No one knows why!! I was on a medication that can cause it, but there are a few different reasons doctors have thought of - ototoxic medication, a head injury I had, recurrent severe strep infections as a child, or even psychological issues (where my body takes stress & turns it into not being able to hear)!! So who knows. I'm learning to sign (mostly because it's fun since I don't know anyone who uses it, except the people in my class).

I have a mild hearing loss in some frequencies & moderate in others. I wore a hearing aid for a while but I didn't like it ~ didn't make the right things loud but made other things too loud.

OK that is way too long. :)

Last edited:
Hello there,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;) .....

Ya know what? This isn't my first post! I already posted over the the technology forum. Oops :O

Thanks for the welcome!!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf circlerain! No matter whether it isn't your first post or not, just hoping you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

:wave: :welcome: to alldeaf circlerain!!! I hope you're enjoying being a member here on this forum, and making many new friends!! Enjoy your stay, and have fun posting!! Welcome aboard!!

Back