Hello everyone, I'm new

jerene

Reaction score
:cheers:

Nice to meet you all. This looks like a nice bar.

I wasn't planning to walk in, but then I saw a sign that read "Linguist discovers new sign language". It was about the sign language of a bedouin tribe in the Negev (in Israel). That headline was all wrong, you see. The person who discovered that sign language is a social anthropologist who has been living with the tribe, as one of them, and her name is Shifra Kish.

You know, I wanted to post that, for the record - but then I discovered that I couldn't, because I had to join first. So here I am, having registered and received my pass.

I read some threads and decided that this looked like a nice forum, so I plan to hang around.

cheers - skål - l'chaim - santé - gesundheit

Apart from that, I live in Norway (North Europe) and jerene is what my parents used to call me when I was a kid, hmmm. :scatter:

Have a nice one!

jerene

deaflibrarian said:
Cheers Jerome! The things one finds via Google, eh. Enjoy your stay, however long or short, at AD!

Thanks, deaflibrarian.
Yes, I did find this via Google.
No, my name is not Jerome. :-D

(((Irene)))

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf jerene! Hope you'll continue to stick around and that your stay here is a pleasureable one-- :)

deaflibrarian said:
I misread your name jerene. It came out Jerome in my eyes.

Maybe you need MORE coffee. It's still early for most folks. :D

Welcome to AD jerene.

Hello Jerene!! Welcome to the Dicussion and Forums. I hope you will love it more than any forums. Also, you can join with us on the forums. :)

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

Hello Jerom... errrr, Jerene! :angel:

Love that sense of humor, too... and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Can't believe it's a... smaaaaall woo-o-o-rld. Remind me to give you another, uh, poke next time you make your visit. ;) I won't bite, I promise. Yeah.

Goddag Jerene!

It's neat to see another Norse in this forum!

Have fun and enjoy yourself on this site. :type:

I would like to learn more Norsk. The only one I know now is
Goddag
Hva heter du?
Takk
Ja
Nei

and of course, Knulle deg (guess who taught me that one?) Hint: *pointing to the person above me* :giggle:

<-------Jeg heter Stella

Cheers! :wave:

Herzliche Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :popcorn: :thumb:

Miss-Delectable said:
Goddag Jerene!

It's neat to see another Norse in this forum!

Have fun and enjoy yourself on this site. :type:

I would like to learn more Norsk. The only one I know now is
Goddag
Hva heter du?
Takk
Ja
Nei

and of course, Knulle deg (guess who taught me that one?) Hint: *pointing to the person above me* :giggle:

<-------Jeg heter Stella

Cheers! :wave:

:lol: Nice to see I'm learning some things at the school here, aint it?
Javisst. ;) (yeah, sure) I think? Hehe

God kveld (good evening)!
God bedring (Speedy recovery)!
Hadet bra! - Goodbye!

Back