on Heather Whitestone. Are u asking if
I have any deaf pride within myself ?
Yes, I'm proud of being a deaf. If there are
a new deaf pills making you "Hearing",
then I wouldn't have any interest in them
perhaps it's because I've always
been deaf since birth so I tend to find
any kind of sounds very annoying.
I simply do not want anything into my ears, ha.

Hope this does answer ur question.

Just out of curiousity that all... oh dude, i have plenty of questions for you... :ily: not for now... I was born deaf, grew up oral humanity. anywhoo, I hope that i am not being offended ya... I would take the red pill to see how's the world works... or

"I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?" from the movie "Matrix."

^Angel^ said:
Well, I'm not one of those Deaf people, I was raised to be oral too and my parents did not know much about the Deaf world, so this was very new to them nor that I ever blamed them ...but one thing I do wish is that they should have just asked around or look around for any kind of information about how to raise Deaf children....

oh poor thing, you big enuff....maybe you can be a teacher in Deaf Studies so you can teach your parent about Deaf World...

kuifje75 said:
Who the heck cares if Heather was/or is an oralist? Everyone is an individual and expecting an individual to conform to society standards is totally immature, if not stupid.

Morpheus: "Welcome to the real world."

Emerica said:
Just out of curiousity that all... oh dude, i have plenty of questions for you... :ily: not for now... I was born deaf, grew up oral humanity. anywhoo, I hope that i am not being offended ya... I would take the red pill to see how's the world works... or

"I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?" from the movie "Matrix."

ah, i don't feel offended at all ... you have
a good sense of humor about these blue pills
from Matrix and/or red pills :)

Back