Heat Wave of 2010

It's not real warm outside (84.7 with a heat index on 90 and humidity is 67%), but MIL's A/C is not working again. We are about to die in this house. All fans are running on high and we are all wearing next to nothing. Just enough to be decent.

I may get dressed and go to WalMart just for the A/C.

It's not real warm outside (84.7 with a heat index on 90 and humidity is 67%), but MIL's A/C is not working again. We are about to die in this house. All fans are running on high and we are all wearing next to nothing. Just enough to be decent.

I may get dressed and go to WalMart just for the A/C.

Wish I was going with you . The heat index here at this hour is 103.

They predict more of the same next week.

Our heat wave continues. Today a temp of 94 with a heat index of 107. And 60% humidity. It is miserable outside.

Same here. Yesterday it was 96 with the heat index of 110. I feel bad about giving a job of installing an ac unit to a couple guys, because they worked in direct sunlight with no shade, and they looked shell-shocked when they reported back to me that evening. I was enthusiastically following the doc's order to take it easy for a few days, so... :P

Luckily our A/C was fixed. I see on the news that the New England area and the MidWest are having a hard time of it and they are predicting that today will be the hottest day for the summer. Triple digits all over and that's not the heat index.

We are still warm, but at least we have the coastal breezes to help. The rain from Bonnie did not really help, just made it very sticky and steamy.

It is damn hot in all week and I'm really hate summer.

Sport bodywash won't help to keep sweating out of my back.

We had such high humidity and a heat index of 115 degrees today.

Worst day I can remember.

Ohhhh yeah.....it was like trying to breathe through a wet rag in a stove.

I was in Iowa City that day and the next. It was awful.

Back