Hearing Aid Stickers

mer074

Reaction score
Do any of u all put stickers on your hearing aids? My ugly BTEs (beige w/beige ear molds) now have blue birds and flowers on them :) I thought might as well make them pretty!!

Advanced Bionics has a book with stickers on them for the BTE's. They could be cropped for hearing aids as well.

Richard

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 38
Use those dollar store stickers and they work just as fine only you get much more creative with them. :)

Cookie Monster said:
Use those dollar store stickers and they work just as fine only you get much more creative with them. :)
true.. it more cheaper...

true....but don't you wish there were stickers that you could buy through Harris Commuications specificly for hearing aids?
My old aid, I decorated with those body jewels, and you can buy a sort of a bedazzler thing in Clair's to decorate your aids.

deafdyke said:
true....but don't you wish there were stickers that you could buy through Harris Commuications specificly for hearing aids?
My old aid, I decorated with those body jewels, and you can buy a sort of a bedazzler thing in Clair's to decorate your aids.

You can, deafdyke, however remember there's S&H costs and you are limited to what you choose from whereas you go to the Dollar Store and you are practically like a child in a toy store. So much to choose from and you're not limited to creativity purposes. I did it a long time ago and was quite surprised when people picked it up recently, explained to them I did it ways back in high school. (Remember, I'm not your normal chick) :P

deafdyke said:

That's a good idea! I love sparkly things...haha

Cookie Monster said:

True! :) I even had little Hello Kitty stickers on my BTE. :) You can easily take them off too. :)

Back