he can hear!!! (somewhat)

i am hoping to god that they are...i seriously would do anything if that is the case!!!!
i also think that the last 3 months of focusing on him so intensely have helped too..of course he got attention anyways but we are all just doting on him.

frankiesmom, that is AMAZING that he has responded so quickly!!! Especially for a kid with weird developmental issues. I'm hoping that you'll see a lot of progress in the next few months!

I don't know what my first word was, but I didn't learn to talk until I was three.

That is so funny: I said earlier that my son's first word was "bird", but it came out sounding like "Boo." The first few times he didn't get the "d" on the end. He could just as easiy have been saying "blue".:P

Sweet. I just asked Dad if he remembered how I said Blue. He said I said like Boo then eventually sounded more like Blue after few more tries. He also said that I didn't say another new word for long time and thought Blue was fluke of luck but I still said Blue each time perfectly and cannot say any other word until 9-11 months later Dad thinks.

Back