Hallo

CuriousKittyCat

Reaction score
WASSUP?
I guess I'll go 'head and explain about me. I am HOH 22 year old female, the cause is unknown. I wear hearing aids in both ears and know alittle sign language. I'm taking ASL at the college as one of my courses. Very interesting. I'm shy, keep to my self. But I'm hoping to make some friends here. Guess i'll see.

CuriousKittyCat said:
WASSUP?
I guess I'll go 'head and explain about me. I am HOH 22 year old female, the cause is unknown. I wear hearing aids in both ears and know alittle sign language. I'm taking ASL at the college as one of my courses. Very interesting. I'm shy, keep to my self. But I'm hoping to make some friends here. Guess i'll see.

aww welcome curiouskittycat!!!!!!!!!! :hug: i am deaf and 22 yrs old female too i do wear hearing aids in both ears too but cant find them...oops....i know sign language...aww u can be my new friend if u dont mind tee tee :fingersx:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf, CuriousKittyCat. You will make lots of new friends on AllDeaf, everyone is so very nice and friendly. I hope you will enjoy your stay on AD, and have fun posting. :wave:

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away!

That's wonderful, you getting new friends w/other who same as learning sign languages too ..
Perfect!
Lovely!

23_3_36.gif
to AD.. :) Hope you will enjoy the site and happy posting.. :)

Back