Guess what???

ofc your right

i experience living in a condo and i hate it then one year later moved to rental house for 5 years until 3 years ago move to other town
i feel better now hehe
look like i am not going to move very soon smile

Please let's keep this thread going as extending "best wishes". We all want to share in someone's else joy no matter what the occasion is. Let's keep this on a happy note for the person who started this thread, and move on.

Thank you!!

thanks thanks girl!

Nah it is not a foreclosure home.. it has been on the market for 3 months because the family is building a brand new house and will move out of that house soon. That's why.

Good luck! Don't forget to get a licensed house inspector to inspect the potential houses before you guys buy.

Not too sure..100 to 300 I guess. Remember it is vary on the location.

It is BEST to get an inspectioner to check the house to see if it is in a good shape or not. :)

it depend on in states are different u know what i mean

How much it costs to do that.. 200 bucks?

around the price, yes.

Inspecting the house whichever you like...if the house inspection is passed..you are lucky. If it is not passed due to various reasons..it is not worth to buy and fix the house...Fixing the problems will cost you both thousand of dollars.

I believe I did make a post in other forum. I watched a TV show..I dont recall the title of show. The lady bought a cute Victorian era house, but eventually, she did not know attic had tons of bat guana up there. The men had to remove 200 bats from the house plus cleaning up guana. The bill costs her $75,000 after she couldnt figure the problem until the inspector finially found the problem up in the attic. Bat guana can lead you to get blind.. no joking.

The lady sued the realtor or someone else and got only $25,000...she has to figure out how to pay the rest of $50K.

Getting a house inspector is better than sorry.

around the price, yes.

Inspecting the house whichever you like...if the house inspection is passed..you are lucky. If it is not passed due to various reasons..it is not worth to buy and fix the house...Fixing the problems will cost you both thousand of dollars.

I believe I did make a post in other forum. I watched a TV show..I dont recall the title of show. The lady bought a cute Victorian era house, but eventually, she did not know attic had tons of bat guana up there. The men had to remove 200 bats from the house plus cleaning up guana. The bill costs her $75,000 after she couldnt figure the problem until the inspector finially found the problem up in the attic. Bat guana can lead you to get blind.. no joking.

The lady sued the realtor or someone else and got only $25,000...she has to figure out how to pay the rest of $50K.

Getting a house inspector is better than sorry.

I agree and also could save you bundle of money without hassle. You just want to make sure the house is in good shape and you can enjoy the house while you are living in there.

We are in the process of looking for houses as well! I think we have found one we like... it needs so much work, but as far as the foundational (sp?), plumbing, electricity and etc... look good, we can handle the rest.

You guys were talking about inspection costs... Here in OK, it costs about $300 for a complete inspection so I would say if you are committed to this house, go for it!!! If you are not sure and want to keep looking, then hold it off until you find "the" place. Looks like you already have!! Someone made a good point about doing the inspection NOW and pay whatever rather than not and then end up with a HUGE bill and a lousy house... NOT WORTH IT, unless you are made out of $$... LOL

Back to you guys... I wish you the best of luck!!!!

kmjbmama

Good luck :D

What cities in Indiana that you are looking for house?

Good luck findin' one nice house -- your dream house. :)

Be sure to check for infestation such as mice, cockroaches and things like that before you go ahead and buy... to be on a safe side for health reasons.

Good luck findin' one nice house -- your dream house. :)

Be sure to check for infestation such as mice, cockroaches and things like that before you go ahead and buy... to be on a safe side for health reasons.

The inspection house is VERY important !!

PLUMBING more than 40 years old

ELECTRIC Wire old ? Safe ?

The pain LEAD ?

Is the roof leaking or holes ?

WOOD-BURNING STOVE in your home, is it properly vented?

Is your home INSULATED?

Has your house ever been treated for TERMITES?

Back