= grounds rochester NY

What Day Should Deaf night be on ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, if you can ASL signing. that is fine!!! cuz she need understand which mean you about DGS to ASL ..

I do not know this sign but I want to learn it.
You really can teach this me. Hm?
I think DGS is not same as ASL, or what?

DGS is completely different from ASL. I went to a party with sunshinelady and I was lost most of the time. But after the night into the morning, I started to understand a little and I had a blast with them and they all loved me anyways.

Yeaaa I can teach you ASL sign. Surprise me that you improved in English Language. good!!!
unfortunately, DGS is not same as ASL, very different so well. I love ASL, true :)

I wanted to say you a little story about me and other deaf american. I was visit in Colorado last 4 month ago. Deaf friend and me drove throught to Ft. Collins. I did tell him. I feel that I am not improve in English Language. We did discussion about me to learning. My choice to make me mad. My choice to tell me that I am feeling not smart. My choice to get misunderstood. He stoped here. he pulled over and walked around a truck and opened my door and he talked to my about English :pissed: He know, I am still stubborn for feeling “dumb” or “stupid” because of English or me being “smart”. He helped me too much. true, Thank to him.

DGS is completely different from ASL. I went to a party with sunshinelady and I was lost most of the time. But after the night into the morning, I started to understand a little and I had a blast with them and they all loved me anyways.

Hey Handsome_Smiley,
yes we went to deafs Party. I saw you, you lose your understanding in German Language. I know you need learn it. Alright, you started to unterstand a little. i will be proud of you :applause:
Anyway, I will be wait for you, if your wife gets in Germany, then we would to meet again, okay!

I think I may do a semest in Eruope one of these days I want to see all the diffrent Singn and hear all the difrent speach - also i want to get leagle stuff from amsterdam lol

Back