Greeting Everyone!

Cutebihivguy

Reaction score
Hello all.

I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself.

My Story:
I am hard of hearing. I was diagnosed with HIV I think in 1998/99. I was married and was going through a difficult time. I am also bisexual. I was in NYC making a presentation, when I begin to experience pain. On a break I went home and made appointment to see doctor. I knew something was wrong and I thought maybe I had been a long time carrier. I went to the doctor and he confirmed it. That night I went home to tell my wife, thinking she was going to accuse me of having an affair, which I did. When I told her, she started crying violently and screaming. I was sorry. I was confused ---I don't know if she had contracted it. She thanked me for having the courage to tell her. She divorced me. I was upset, hurt, you name it. I thought about suicide but thought who the hell would want me now. Ironically, I went to counselling to discuss the issue and discussed everything but that.

Eventually I decided to think it's not the end it is hard having an STD and just deal with things. I know health is personal!

wink me anytime. ;)

Welcome to AD and enjoy being here! Everyone been through difficult too, hope u aware that ur life is something that ur worth for. smile

welcome you stay AD..

I understand your situation but not easy being way your life.. Just think postive ways than negivates thought!

Wishes you have great luck.. by the way you're still welcome here AllDeaf

*smile*

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf cutebihivguy. I am so sorry to hear of your situation, I give you so much credit for your honesty and bravery to come forward with your health issue. It cannot be easy for you to be going through this, I hope you will do all you can to get the medical and theraputical help you will need to stay positive, and focus on staying strong healthwise.

Take one day at a time, move on to helping yourself all you can and now you have made new friends on AllDeaf.

Have fun posting, and keep us informed on your progress!!! ;)

Hello there,

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Back