Gorgeous, sweet, young KITTY (Tampa area)

forddna

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good home for a super sweet, affectionate, gentle kitty. He's 9 months old. Has zero bad habits or behavior EXCEPT he cries. A lot. He wakes up, he cries all through the house until he gets where he's going (food, attention, whatever). He used to even cry while he ate! He'll lay in your lap, then get up and walk away crying. He won't sleep through the night, and he wakes up crying. He sits outside the bedroom door, crying. If we try to let him sleep with us, he'll wake up in the middle of the night and cry to be let out. We've tried for MONTHS!

He's used to being indoor/outdoor, so he does have claws, but he doesn't use them. He's super gentle. He's used to living with a dog, too.

He's also very in your face when he wants attention. He's not the typical "I don't need you" kind of cat.

He's white with tabby spots. Very pretty! He's free to an EXCELLENT home. Comes with litterbox, big container of litter, Taste of the Wild bag of food, and anything else I think of that he may need.

He's bigger now than in the pics. He's about 10lbs. 9 months old.

Please e-mail forddna@aol.com. Thank you!

OliverBrodie1-5-10.jpg

100_2417.jpg

Back