Giving up the cat in the house

Nesmuth

Reaction score
My allergies have returned and I'm not able to care for the cat without getting a rash on my ankles. My Dr says it's from the cat as he's seen that before. And Im not really in the mood for additional pills into my diet. My health is more important than something from my past.

I'm just using this to let someone know im ready to give up Isabel. The tux longhair female cat really belongs to someone else. And she has the opportunity to get the cat before I give it to the animal shelter on June 30.

I dont care for brickbats from animal lovers but really it's not my cat to begin with. I took great care of the cat. She never puts up a fight when picked up. She purrs when held. She gets along with many people. She's been exposed to many people and would get along with anyone.

And I'd like to bring my dog back into my place as she was driven out by the force that sought to screw my life up back in 03.

rich4.jpg

I got bags litter box filling plus 20 pound bags of the cat food she's been eating, her toys, her bedding, and her feeding and watering devices. (like I said shes well fed) A brush to help comb out the shedding hairs. She hasnt had flea problem for almost 2 years already and is strictly an indoor cat. She has no desire to go outside. The pics show it's her.

Richard

Attachments

• izzy.jpg
    izzy.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
  • izzy2.jpg
    izzy2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
Back