Gays Allowed to March in St Patrick Parade In Boston, Ma

You are welcome to post whatever you want. :cool2:

Catholic church? lol, not surprised.

You are welcome to post whatever you want. :cool2:

Catholic church? lol, not surprised.

but did you see the part about the mayor saying he would not be in the parade if gays are not allowed to be in it. The mayor of Boston fought to allowed gays be in it, I think that is great. He is a new mayor and I was wondering what he would be like . The cops uses to bully gays when I lived in Boston in the late 60's and early 70's. I had a gay friend that was getting beaten up a lot. I would ride around on his motorcycle with him and one time he drove me to a Halloween party and I was dresses as Little Bo Peep and I had on a pink dress and a stick with some toys sheep ties to it. It was really funny me on the back of the motorcycle with my toy sheep flying out in the air. Talk about people looking at you. I could had care less.

That's awesome news! You can post anything you want even if you're not gay. I'm pretty sure I speak for most in saying as long as people aren't coming in here posting offensive things, we're good. :P

They bigots. As a catholic it is my duty to go out and propagate(crap)ok bring kids into world not wanted but gay just joining in for a party a sin... Saints are celebrat or so they say i say it load of biggoted rubbish(including staint pat all he good for is good drink an outfit in green and a plant

i myself wouldn't argue its bigoted. its just holding a different opinion then others. its what makes the world go round.
no need to insult peoples religious beliefs. (i'm referring to your post about st paddy) some catholics truly hold allot of reverence for st paddy.
to many catholics its really not about going out gettin wasted and bangin chicks. though really now adays thats certainly the main motivation.
but some actually try to follow their religion
which i respect.
that said.
i'm not a catholic, (i was raised one though), and to me the best thing in cases like this is
the less hostility on both sides the better.
as for the parade, having gays in it its a good thing.

That's awesome news! You can post anything you want even if you're not gay. I'm pretty sure I speak for most in saying as long as people aren't coming in here posting offensive things, we're good. :P

I hate to say this this may not happen after all. The mayor is still trying to fight to allow the gays march too.

i myself wouldn't argue its bigoted. its just holding a different opinion then others. its what makes the world go round.
no need to insult peoples religious beliefs. (i'm referring to your post about st paddy) some catholics truly hold allot of reverence for st paddy.
to many catholics its really not about going out gettin wasted and bangin chicks. though really now adays thats certainly the main motivation.
but some actually try to follow their religion
which i respect.
that said.
i'm not a catholic, (i was raised one though), and to me the best thing in cases like this is
the less hostility on both sides the better.
as for the parade, having gays in it its a good thing.

Pleases let not turn this into a religious debate. I wish I had founds another web site to had posted . I just wanted to let people know about gays being
allowed to part of St Patrick Parade , but it may not happen after.

there is NO debate.
no one is debating
pls re read my post (or at least try to understand it)
thank you

Back