Future technology: Computers, electronics and more

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am just bringing up an concept of future technology. What would you want to see in the near future, would you want a hologram videophone, or a super transparent computer (fully wireless etc)

Please throw your imigations and discuss!

Hologram videogames with immersion in the game world.

I would like a widescreen VP conferencing in 1080p and 16:9, make the subject look realistic looking. :)

I would like a mobile phone do everything like a laptop could do in your own pocket, but is able to do a hologram of a bigger screen.

I would want a computer with a very good art software very easily best used for my artwork, a CPU with over 5TB of memory, a montior that will let me switch videos from videogames to PC when i use videogame consoles to my montior. I guess I just want the kind of very powerful advanced computers related to alienware or whatever like that.

I would like a holodeck from Star Trek. :)

:rofl: I bet it can be possible but it won't be solid. You'll have to put props before you can play real world Holodeck so that you can sit on or lean on things that appears to be in Holographic.

Catty

:rofl: I bet it can be possible but it won't be solid. You'll have to put props before you can play real world Holodeck so that you can sit on or lean on things that appears to be in Holographic.

Catty
Yeah.

If it was real, then I could call up whatever I wanted and enjoy it any way possible. :)

Speaking of Holographic stuff...did anyone catch that one interesting holographic on CNN that one time during the final night of the elections before Obama was declared a winner for his votes? lol I thought that was pretty cool somehow...but somehow it just doesnt seem very high tech at that time, but of course it would improve later on thou.

I saw a article, which I unfortunately lost it, has stated that there would be a hologram device that you can make calls with it within two years.

I like Beam or Transporter, than long trip, I go beam to Europue only 1 second than 10 hours, lol

Back