Free Hearing Aid?

TheXandieBoy

Reaction score
Hey, Im wonder if anyone know where i can get free hearing aid for myself? Because, my hearing aid been ruin a while ago, but I'm broke. Im just 20 years old. I can't afford for new hearing aid or repair, either. So, anyone can help me out to find for free one hearing aid? thanks.

have you applied for disabilty? Does Medicaid offer hearing aids for dhh people? That's about the only way you can get a new hearing aid.

u should get hearing aid before 21 yrs old.. i did get mine hearing aid and use my medicial card before 21 yrs old... if u have medicial card then no plms.. u should get it...

Most insurance plans do NOT cover hearing aids. They usually don't pay for hearing tests or hearing aid adjustments either.

However, if you're hit bit a car because you diddn't hear it comeing, they'll pay for your injuries then. Assuming you're still alive.

I'll be getting a hearing aid on Friday. I got Vocational Rehabilitation to help me pay for it because I could proove it will help me keep my job.

I did have to pay about $200 out of my own pocket, but that isn't too bad. The totalk cost of the hearing aid was about $2700.

Back