frankies diagnosis

99% with Bonobos. Cool, hiuh?

Cool. I didn't know that.

Bonobos are matriarchal, too.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Not stupid at all. Pygmy chimps.

That is miniature chimps????? Cute!!!!!

They really are. If you go to a zoo, always check out the Bonobo exhibit. I could stand there for days watching them. They will come over to the spectators and I swear, they try to communicate...and are successful sometimes.

I was at the zoo a couple of years ago, and the handler for the Bonobos was watching me watch them, and we got into a conversation. She said, "Watch this!" She hollered, "Hey Phil" and this older one in the very back raised his head up, looked her way, and then waved at her.

And no, I swear I'm not making it up!:lol:

They really are. If you go to a zoo, always check out the Bonobo exhibit. I could stand there for days watching them. They will come over to the spectators and I swear, they try to communicate...and are successful sometimes.

I was at the zoo a couple of years ago, and the handler for the Bonobos was watching me watch them, and we got into a conversation. She said, "Watch this!" She hollered, "Hey Phil" and this older one in the very back raised his head up, looked her way, and then waved at her.

And no, I swear I'm not making it up!:lol:

I never go zoo. Too sad, see animals caged up like in jail. :(

Then I guess you aren't going to see the picture.

I couldn't see the picture at all. It came up with an error.
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Return home

No problem for me. Just commenting.

Back