For Sale Xenas Chakram From New Zealand

BabyGirl

Reaction score
Help..my Hubby is mad at me..I went over his head and paid for a Xena Chakram obtained from Turner Auctions after the series ended..I paid close to $5000 for it..it comes with all the paperwork including a seal of authenticity from the makers of XWP..I'm only asking $2000 which includes shipping..I'll accept money orders, checks (both will have a 14 day hold period for clearance) US cash by registered mail, I'll also accept WU and money gram..email me for scans of chakram and the seal that comes with it!! This is the real thing my Hubby is mad coz I ignored his direct order not to buy it..I hate parting with it, but I have no choice! email me with any questions! Sorry I will not accept paypal!

You're a first-time member with only one post. I don't think anyone would be willing to shell out $2,000 for something like that.

If you wish your hubby wouldn't be mad - it would have been nice if you discussed with him though.

I know some places that give you good quality Hollywood replicas for cheaper prices.

Here's a site explaining one of them.

Xena's Chakram

You Should All Be Ashamed

I met BG at Fleaworld here in Fl. and her Chakram is legit..you shouldn't call anything a scam unless you have the facts. I held her Chakram I own a real one and a fake one so I can tell the difference actual paua shells the fact there's heft to the chakram she has for sale yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, plus she has all of the paperwork to back up what she says ie: the official seal from the makers of Xena, only given for actual screen used props, Turners paperwork the whole lot. Next time keep your comments to yourself and don't hurt someone needlessly by making uneducated guesses and cruel comments..btw $5000 for a chakram isn't unheard of when the show first ended some people paid far more then that so what she paid was cheap by comparison!

Oops!

Guess my post wont count after all it was my first one and apparently unless I have a boring unfulfilling life that gives me the time to sit around all day writing posts insulting people and making stupid comments I don't count!

Like you have a life when you are trying to scam others into buying something worthless so you can have money that you didn't work hard for?

Shame on you!

I met BG at Fleaworld here in Fl. and her Chakram is legit..you shouldn't call anything a scam unless you have the facts. I held her Chakram I own a real one and a fake one so I can tell the difference actual paua shells the fact there's heft to the chakram she has for sale yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, plus she has all of the paperwork to back up what she says ie: the official seal from the makers of Xena, only given for actual screen used props, Turners paperwork the whole lot. Next time keep your comments to yourself and don't hurt someone needlessly by making uneducated guesses and cruel comments..btw $5000 for a chakram isn't unheard of when the show first ended some people paid far more then that so what she paid was cheap by comparison!
It's not whether we believe it's a scam or not, it's how she jumped in AllDeaf... made one post... and disappeared.

That kind of method is typical of spammers and scammers. All they do is join, make one or two posts directly related to what they're spamming, scamming, or whatever... then disappear. That's like someone walking up to you and saying, "Let's be boyfriend and girlfriend right now!"

Look at eBay. Which would you rather buy a $500 laptop from... a seller who has never sold anything in his life or a seller who has sold over 1,000 high-priced things with a 99.9% positive rating?

If BabyGirl was a frequent member in AllDeaf and everyone got to know her, then we would likely not question the authenticity of what she was trying to sell.

The same thing applies to you. You join and start telling us that we should believe her. Well, you haven't been here long enough for us to know you. For all we know, you could also be BabyGirl returning under a different name so that you can say that you met BabyGirl.

I'm not saying that you are BabyGirl or that BabyGirl isn't genuine... I'm just saying that you should give us time by participating here more.

Back