Food question

Jellybean

Reaction score
Okay, here's the question: you are on a road in an unfamiliar and you have to stop to eat somewhere. You only have 10 bucks, no credit cards. What restaurant do you hope to encounter first?

I will looking nearest fast food with much cheaper such as Burger King, McDonald's, and Taco Bell

Ummm McDonald's since they got 1 dollar menu. Taco bell will do. Wendy also does have 1 dollar Menu. We probably go pick one of them. :) MY DHB65 isn't crazy over Taco Bell or McDonald's. He prefer BK or Wendy's. If we go BK, I'll go pissed! I HATES BK BUT I only like their hash brown or onion rings. THAT'S IT!

They key to the originator's question was the word, "unfamiliar" and the responses above are right on the button because these places suggested not only come within the 10 bucks ya got but they have nation-wide standards of quality that are consistent and can be trusted, generally.

Okay, here's the question: you are on a road in an unfamiliar and you have to stop to eat somewhere. You only have 10 bucks, no credit cards. What restaurant do you hope to encounter first?

If I happen to be in an unfamiliar area and only having $10 on me, I would hope to entercounter a restaurant that is cheap but serves good quality at the same time. I know food is food since it exits you one way or other but sometime you got to be wise and steer away from those restaurant which does not have a reputable name. If I had a choice and McDonald's happens to be in that unfamiliar area - I'd pick McDonald or either White Castle.

Back