Firestarter

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Hi Im selling Firestarters...

Those firestarters can do anything to start the fire... you can use it for your bonfire, charcoal grills and a fireplace too!! It's very easy to use!!!!!

Those firestarter are made by people with Disabilites...
12 cup of firestarters.

3 boxes for $5.00
1 box for $2.00

Shipping- you have to pm me with the shipping cost.

that what it's look like...

5wxppv

5wxpu8

if u are intersted to buy.. please pm me or whatever u can :thumb:

That looks like it will work well with the grill for BBQ. :)

When I saw your title "Firestarter", I immediately thought of the Drew Barrymore film "Firestarter". LOL

Nancy said:

When I saw your title "Firestarter", I immediately thought of the Drew Barrymore film "Firestarter". LOL
Oh :laugh2: I never thought about it till you mention about it.. It is funny..

Yep it will work for anything!!!

Nancy said:
[...snip...]When I saw your title "Firestarter", I immediately thought of the Drew Barrymore film "Firestarter". LOL

:rofl: Nancy -- i had thought the same when i first saw the box!! haha

Neat idea! I hope someone takes advantage of this, it sounds like a good cause. I have a remote controlled natural gas fireplace. OOOPS, sorry! And also a gas bar b que. We are old and lazy! But I will tell people about you -- will pass the word!

Nah... with the hot weather we're having right now, those things are liable to catch on fire during transport. :eek:

Nancy said:

LOL me too :laugh2:

Hey.. let me know when you are in the TC... i would like to buy some and support your organization :D...
i could use that for bonfire.. woo! :dance:

Nancy said:

LOL...I thought the same when I saw the topic, ha. :)

I think same thing.... when i see in here and say "ohhhh okay" that is good idea to use for starts. I have few woods to starts. :)

OOOOOOO i like that idea..... ( thinking) I'm gonna talk to my grrl see if she wants to get this for our camping if yes we'll get a hold of you !

When I saw your title "Firestarter", I immediately thought of the Drew Barrymore film "Firestarter".
Oh me too! :) Comes of being a Stephen King fan I guess!
Coolie, do you have a website to advertise these? Maybe I could design a site for you! I have some HTML abilty!

deafdyke said:
Oh me too! :) Comes of being a Stephen King fan I guess!
Coolie, do you have a website to advertise these? Maybe I could design a site for you! I have some HTML abilty!

I think it so awesome idea if u doing for me....... Pm me!

These firestarters are great a fundraiser gimmick! We're expecting a big order coming in to our office today!

Richard

Nesmuth said:
These firestarters are great a fundraiser gimmick! We're expecting a big order coming in to our office today!

Richard

Hehe glad u did love it!
yeah a big order is coming!!!

Back