finally finished with junior year at HS

rjr2006

Reaction score
I am finished with my junior year at high school! Thank God, only one more year at high school! It was very tough for me especially US History, because I must pass US History for the graduation next year, by doing a 3-page essay, which can be reached at: http://flhs.rwsite7.com/web/ppleq.htm
I PASSED US History!
Next year, I will have one more history class with my favorite teacher! Also I get few periods free because I have little over graduation credits (41 to graduate from high school and I will have the total of 42.5 credits!) :)

I made a high school yearbook website for school and it is at: http://www.fairfield.k12.ct.us/ludlowehs/cludlowehs28/

u need 41 credits to graduate? Wow Canada school system only need 30 credits to graduate. I guess i can quit complaining about school. ;-)

congrats on advancing into your senior year!!!!! keep us uptodate on ur senior life hehe it ll be fun watching someone go thru the yrs like we did back in our high school days heh

Congrats, RJ!

I had a blast my Junior year of HS. Unfortunately, my Senior wasn't as pleasant. :lol: But, hopefully, yours will be better!

Do well, my friend! :)

rjr2006,

I had no idea you were still in high school. My bad I haven't been following your posts. You look more like a college student. ;)

Congs, on heading into your senior year, I remember how much fun I had during my senior year. The year goes by so quick before you know it. :)

Planning on going to the prom?, You should. Prom only happen once in your senior year. Hope you would find that special person to take to the prom before your senior year is over. :thumb:

rjr2006 said:
I am finished with my junior year at high school! Thank God, only one more year at high school! It was very tough for me especially US History, because I must pass US History for the graduation next year, by doing a 3-page essay, which can be reached at: http://flhs.rwsite7.com/web/ppleq.htm
I PASSED US History!
Next year, I will have one more history class with my favorite teacher! Also I get few periods free because I have little over graduation credits (41 to graduate from high school and I will have the total of 42.5 credits!) :)

I made a high school yearbook website for school and it is at: http://www.fairfield.k12.ct.us/ludlowehs/cludlowehs28/

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING YOUR JUNIOR YEAR!!!
WTG RJR!!! you did it kiddo!!!
:hug:
i love your avatar btw!!! it is so adorable!!! and hideous! :lol:
ill see you on saturday at the FSW picnic,
if you are still going... i hope to go unless i have to go to a funeral as a dear childhood friend's mom is dying... we don't know how long she will last :tears: and also my mom's bf's mom is not doing well either.. i just found that out the other day too when i found out about my friend's mom the night before sheesh! sorry for going :topic: but i hope to meet you on saturday!!! :thumb:

Congratulations, rjr2006, keep update with us.. Best of Luck! Let us know when u r graduating so we can celebrating with you for your graudation!!!

Congrats!! I know how being a senior feel. Senior year are always fun when they show underclassman who's boss. Altough I never done any hazing. Make your Senior year more memorable.

Finishing high school is cool, just relax, study study study, just act like
you love to study, read read read, do test test test, ask teachers if
need help, and enjoy every minutes of it. Good luck.

Congrats. I'm sorry you don't enjoy History that much. I was a History whiz in high school. Took Advance Placement courses for US and European History, which ended up giving me a 12 hours of college credit.

I enjoyed reading your essay. May I ask what grade you made on it?

cental34 said:
Congrats. I'm sorry you don't enjoy History that much. I was a History whiz in high school. Took Advance Placement courses for US and European History, which ended up giving me a 12 hours of college credit.

I enjoyed reading your essay. May I ask what grade you made on it?
A+

:applause: congrats on finishing up ur Junior year!!! only ONE more year then u alll done with high school! ;)

congrats! any favorite subject so far?

do u plan on being involved with student council or some type of activity or committee for your senior year?

Congrats for another year accomplished!

Keep up the good work! :)

Back