Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP)

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know the answer for my friend's question but I will do the ask for her.

Here's her question:
me try find thridth Wuti spy in the shirna building but cant find #3 bad man. i keeping looking all floors but no spy man 3th yet!!! find wuti spy man how?? i did visit internet (http://guides.ign.com/guides/711340/page_44.html):

"The main side quest worth undertaking before heading off to Modeoheim, however, involves six Wutai spies. By capturing the six spies floating around Midgar, you can unlock some missions you would otherwise have no access to. You have to find a guy on LOVELESS Avenue that will give you the quest to find these spies. Once you do, go ahead and find 'em. The first is located on LOVELESS Avenue. The second is located in the Slums. The third is located in Shinra's lobby. The fourth is located outside, up some stairs. The fifth is located in Shinra's Museum Exhibit. And the sixth is located back in the Slums."

but me cant see where is man everywhere!!! can u help me please??

So I helped her to find but I realized there is no where to find the third Wutai spy in the Shinra's lobby or anywhere else in Shinra Building, and I don't know the answer for her question...

I wonder, anybody will help us out please? Thank you. :)

Maybe Shinra's lobby isn't the building, maybe something else?? Remember that in the game Shinra is good. So you can enter Shinra just about anywhere. Keep looking, that's the only way.

Thank you for the comment. We did try to find all floors, that's mean we searched anywhere else in the Shinra Building. But no luck... :(

Try this:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for PSP - GameFAQs

The walkthroughs can get addicting for certain players, if you start exhibiting symptoms of reading faqs then following it in game. Loses the gaming value.

But for this case, see if you can scroll till your area and follow what they say. There's 2 walkthrus available on there.

I haven't played Crisis core past the first 15minutes so I cannot give a personal suggestion in this.

Can you try to go to the Loveless avenue? Or is it the place where you already went?

I never played the game, but just trying my best :)

Can you try to go to the Loveless avenue? Or is it the place where you already went?

Maybe there's something missing before you go ahead after? I never played the game, but just trying my best :)

Not in Loveless Avenue. The soldier said the spy is in the Shinra Building. :dunno:

Try this:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for PSP - GameFAQs

The walkthroughs can get addicting for certain players, if you start exhibiting symptoms of reading faqs then following it in game. Loses the gaming value.

But for this case, see if you can scroll till your area and follow what they say. There's 2 walkthrus available on there.

I haven't played Crisis core past the first 15minutes so I cannot give a personal suggestion in this.

Okay I will check it out now.

Here it is: found it in the faq

------spoiler warning for other players-----

3rd Wutai Spy = Head back the Shinra HQ, and walk the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Get near the elevators, then back away. The spy (a man) comes
out, so talk to him 3 times.

Here it is: found it in the faq

------spoiler warning for other players-----

3rd Wutai Spy = Head back the Shinra HQ, and walk the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Get near the elevators, then back away. The spy (a man) comes
out, so talk to him 3 times.

Ooh okay I will tell her about that. I'm still reading it, that link you gave me.

EDIT: I found out that you have to unlock some missions so the spy will appear. I already e-mail it to her and gave her for some details, I hope she can find the spy. :)

Yea, so that is what it means. It was locked. So remember next time, if you can't get it, it has to be locked, it'd be impossible if a game out of 1 million games was a defective. Anyways, good job people.

Does it happen to have a onion knight? I was insane over onion knights on FF3 on DS.

I played the game and completed it but I don't remember having to find a spy ... I know I didn't unlock all the missions though, so maybe you have to complete a certain mission first? Idk .. sorry ... Right now I'm still working on a replay to do all the missions that I didn't do.

I love computer about to final fantasy that is good

Back