Empulse electric motorcycle

up to 100 miles? They should add sun solar and wind power to give extra juice for more miles to go.

I like it but..... I lol'ed at what they said at the end - "Practical. Affordable. "

Practical???? Affordable????? $10,000... for what??? 100 miles range??? My bike is $5,500 and I get 3x the range of his bike. For people living in city... they can just get some $1,000 scooter that sips gas for about 500 miles.

I like it but..... I lol'ed at what they said at the end - "Practical. Affordable. "

Practical???? Affordable????? $10,000... for what??? 100 miles range??? My bike is $5,500 and I get 3x the range of his bike. For people living in city... they can just get some $1,000 scooter that sips gas for about 500 miles.

True, but no cost for gas and oil. Electric bill is very cheaper than gas/oil for a year.

I'm not so sure about that. It's like $22,000 Toyota Prius vs. $12,000 Toyota Yaris. You will start to reap in benefits from Prius after several years later.

Google

EV and hybrid are big different. Hybrid is POS and it is almost double cost than gasoline engine for maintenance and part.

So this motorcycle is EV only.

Let do a math.

How much cost of gasoline you spend for 300 miles or full tank?

EV and hybrid are big different. Hybrid is POS and it is almost double cost than gasoline engine for maintenance and part.

So this motorcycle is EV only.

exactly the point. Battery & capacitor or whatever the parts they have are very expensive so add part + labor fee to $10,000. For 3 years now... my used motorcycle + parts/labor is still under $10,000.

exactly the point. Battery & capacitor or whatever the parts they have are very expensive so add part + labor fee to $10,000. For 3 years now... my used motorcycle + parts/labor is still under $10,000.

$10k sound right for hybrid vehicles because they are around 300-600 volts but EV motorcycle is only 74 volts. It have six of 12 volts batteries.

So, 12 volts battery for motorcycle is around $200 *my best guess* so total $1,200. I don't think EV need capacitor.

It is not bad.

Back