early and now photo...

Cowgirl

Reaction score
do you look many years the same or other?

megabild01.jpg

at 2000 i was 13 years old, and now i*m 16 years old :p

POSSTTTTTT!!! :D

Last edited:
Cowgirl said:
do you look 3 years the same or other?

megabild01.jpg

u look badass!

what kind of program do you use to do this?

VamPyroX said:
Only 13? You look like you're 16 in that picture!

[aheming] European teenagers... especially the teenager girls have the tendency to portray themselves to be aged.... lemme describe you the european teen girls in american's verison.... COLLEGE SORORITY GIRLS. Yeah.. that is pretty accurate.

now, now, I have nothing against the Europeans but I just think they are totally hypocrites when they criticize America for being the worst country due to the high rates of teenager pregnancy, drugs, blah blah.. when it is even WORST over the seas. :sure:

cowgirl> any chance you know a certain brunette from Helsinki, Finland? :naughty:

my before&after picture, UGH!

[EDITED]
removed the comment and picture.

I realized that I had succumbed to the lowest level of being vain so i am saving myself from this culprit. Adieu.

Last edited:
Cowgirl said:
do you look 3 years the same or other?

megabild01.jpg

You're so hot! I'm only 17 years old. :) Do you have a aim?

@daprilz, i look badass? want you to annoy me? i used this pic with ulead...

@VamPyroX, i always look older than you know :D

@gnarlydorkette, no, i don*t know a certain brunette from helsinki... who did you mean? i have a girlfriend here in munich, she always fly to finland because of her boyfriend... you look the same for 3 years... dy pic isn*t bad!

I would've made a collage out of pics of me when very young up to now...but the problem is my childhood photos are in a box in the garage of my Mum's in California...and I'm in Australia...:P

BTW, everyone who've posted their pics in here -- all look great! :)

cowgirl>

hmph, you looked the same for many years so what do you mean, am I supposed to look drastically different in facial apperances within three years?
hmph you would be very good friends with Finnish girls, altho since you both share same hmph, lifestyle :) bye

Figured I'd make a collage... from cute to nerdy to hottie ;)

Attachments

• Growing.JPG
    Growing.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
Cowgirl you look lovely in all of the pix. I have changed alot during my college years. :ugh: LOL

I guess I should have watched my weight. :naughty:

Back